The Best Easy Ways to Remove Pimple, Acne
The problem of getting pimples has become very common. Especially those whose skin is oily, pimple troubles them more. Pimples not only reduce the beauty of the face, but at times also give unbearable pain. In such a situation, the question often arises in the minds of people that how to remove pimples. We will answer this question in this article. Here we are explaining in detail about the reason for having pimple as well as the remedy to remove acne. Along with this, we will also give information about home remedies to remove pimples. Readers should note that the home remedies for acne covered in the article are not pimple treatment, it can only be a way to prevent them and reduce their effects to some extent.
keep reading article
Before the remedy to remove acne, we are telling about the types of pimples.
What are the types of Pimples?
Comedonica : These are mild acne. This includes blackheads and whiteheads. In this, the pores of the skin get clogged and the more oil accumulates in the skin, the more bacteria start growing. Because of this, inflammatory acne starts to form.
Pepulr – Pustuls (Papular-Pustules) : These are moderate or moderate acne. Pimples swell slightly during this time. Along with this, yellow colored pus accumulates in acne, which is called pustules.
Nodules : During acne nodules, along with swelling of the pimple , yellow colored pus also accumulates in it. These are severe ie severe acne.
To know how to prevent pimples, it is important to know about its cause. Read below what are the causes of acne.
- Heredity – Pimple problem can be genetic. If someone in the family has frequent pimples, then other individuals also have an increased risk of acne (3) (4) .
- Hormonal changes – Pimples are also caused due to hormonal changes in the body with increasing age. Especially women can get pimples due to hormonal changes in the body during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause (4) .
- Drugs of reasons – sometimes stress can also remove Pimpalgaon the intake of certain drugs associated with epilepsy or mental illness (4) (5) .
- Cosmetic of much use – come out Pimpalgaon to commonly used cosmetic or cosmetics. Many times women stay in makeup all day and do not take off makeup properly at night, due to this there can also be pimples (4) (5) .
- Catering to related habits – Journal can become of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics went to the publishing of the trans fat in a report that food has been pointed out, due to milk and grow fish Pimpalgaon are (6) .
- Stress – Being under stress can also cause pimples. Due to stress, internal changes occur in the body, due to which pimples can occur. At the same time, stress can also make the pimple serious (7) .
read more article
Acne Symptoms – Symptoms And Signs Of Acne
Through the following points, we can know the symptoms of acne, which are as follows ( 5 ):
- Hard bumps on the skin.
- Accumulation of pus in the skin.
- Appearance of small red bumps.
- Appearance of skin bumps with white or yellow pus.
- Redness of skin
- Marking on the skin
- White heads (small bumps with white pus).
- Blackheads (bulges that are slightly darkened above).
stay with us
For the answer to the question of how to stop pimples, read below home remedies to remove pimples.
Home Remedies to Remove Pimples – Pimple Home Remedies
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat pimples. It is used on acne because of its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties (8) . This has also been mentioned in an article published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information ) . In view of these properties, tea tree oil is also used in acne medicine i.e. cream and gel. For this reason, it is believed that tea tree oil can be used as a home remedy to remove pimples.
HOW TO USE:
- Mix two to three drops of tea tree oil in half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and apply it on the face.
- After some time when the paste dries, wash the face with normal water.
- This process can be repeated two to three times daily.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel can be a home remedy to remove pimples. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties present in it can prevent the growth of pimples caused by bacteria as well as reduce the inflammation associated with it. Also, the antiseptic properties present in aloe vera can also prevent bacteria from growing on the skin. A research present in NCBI regarding aloe vera also states that it also has anti-acne properties, which can prevent acne (10) .
HOW TO USE:
- Extract the fresh gel from the aloe vera leaf and apply directly on the pimple affected area.
- Wash the face with water after about 10-20 minutes.
3. Green Tea
Green tea can be the answer to the questions that arise again and again in the mind of how to remove pimples. Yes, the polyphenols present in it can play an important role in acne home remedies. These polyphenols can reduce the secretion of sebum (the oily substance released by the skin glands). With this, acne can be cured or it can be relieved to some extent (11) . In addition, green tea has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, which may aid in fighting acne (12) . For this reason, green tea is considered a way to remove pimples.
HOW TO USE:
- Green tea can be consumed daily.
- Apart from this, green tea bags can also be boiled and applied on the face after cooling.
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains antibacterial compounds as well as vitamin-E. For this reason, coconut oil can be used as a pimple removal remedy and as a treatment for blemishes caused by it (13) . Apart from this, coconut oil can also help keep the skin soft by moisturizing and protecting it from skin infections (14) .
HOW TO USE:
- To use coconut oil as a home remedy for pimple removal, first add a little honey to a few drops of it.
- Then whisk it well and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with lukewarm water.
5. Honey and Cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon powder can also be a home remedy to remove pimples. It is said that it can reduce pimples (15) . Actually, cinnamon and honey can help in pimple treatment by fighting acne bacteria. Antibacterial properties are found in both honey and cinnamon. In addition, the cinnamaldehyde chemical compound present in cinnamon also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can be beneficial in treating pimples.
At the same time, a research by NCBI mentions that the acidic nature and antibiotic properties of honey can kill acne bacteria as well as prevent it from growing. Apart from this, the anti-inflammatory properties can work to reduce the redness in the face due to acne (16) .
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare a paste of three spoons of honey and one spoon of cinnamon powder.
- Now apply this paste well on the acne affected areas.
- The results of applying the paste before bedtime can be effective.
- Leave it on the face overnight and wash the face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- This can be repeated daily for two weeks (15) .
6. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil has been used for a long time as a home remedy for acne. Research also supports that jojoba oil may be beneficial for acne. A research found that jojoba oil facial mask can be effective in treating mild skin acne. Research has shown a reduction in acne in participants who applied jojoba oil masks two to three times per week (17) .
Actually, jojoba oil has many properties like anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Because of these, it can help in reducing acne (18) . Jojoba oil is known as a pimple removal home remedy and herbal way to reduce the symptoms of acne (19) .
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a few drops of jojoba oil on the face with the help of cotton.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water after about 20 minutes of applying it.
Keep reading Home Remedies
Garlic is also considered a way to remove pimples. It contains Allicin, which acts as an antibacterial. It can work by keeping the skin free from bacteria as well as preventing them from growing (20) . It also has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Together these properties can be beneficial in reducing acne. Anti-acne gel is also made from its hydrochloric extract (21) .
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare garlic paste as required.
- Now add a little honey and a few drops of water and apply it on the face.
- After applying the mixture, when it dries, wash the skin.
8. Argan Oil
Argan oil can also be used to get relief from acne. Since ancient times, it has been used as a remedy for removing acne and pimple in every way (22) . According to research, argan oil can help relieve acne by reducing facial sebum (23) .
HOW TO USE:
- Apply argan oil directly or mixed with drops of other oil on the face with the help of cotton.
- Coconut or almond oil can be used with this.
9. Castor Oil
Castor oil ie castor oil can work to clean the dirt of the skin (24) . In addition, by fighting skin problems in castor oil, it can also work to make the skin healthy and soft (25) (26) . It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. For this reason, it can be said that castor oil can also help in preventing acne (27) . However, there is no direct evidence or research about this.
HOW TO USE:
- Mix castor oil and aloe vera gel as needed and apply it on the face.
- After the mixture dries, wash the skin with lukewarm water.
Using turmeric can also be a way to remove pimples. Due to its antiseptic, antibacterial and healing properties, it can be used to reduce the symptoms of pimple (28) . Also, turmeric contains curcumin, which exhibits anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties. Together these properties can help in curing pimples and acne (29) .
HOW TO USE:
- Make a paste by mixing honey in a pinch of turmeric.
- Now leave it on the face for 20 minutes.
- After that wash the face.
11. Rock Salt
Rock salt is also an easy way to remove pimples. The magnesium present in it can help in reducing the symptoms of acne by balancing the hormones. Apart from this, it can help to make the skin healthy and soft by cleaning the dead cells present in the skin (30) .
HOW TO USE:
- Put rock salt in a tub full of water and soak the acne affected area in water.
- Or dip a cotton ball in rock salt water and place it on the acne.
- After about 20 to 30 minutes, wipe the skin with a towel and leave it like this.
12. Fish Oil
Fish oil is also consumed as a remedy for acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in relieving acne caused by inflammation. A research present in NCBI also mentions that consuming fish oil daily for 12 weeks can improve acne (31) .
HOW TO USE:
- Fish oil capsules can be consumed on medical advice.
Like many other home remedies, lemon can also be used for pimple treatment (32) . Indeed, the flavonoids present in it exhibit antibacterial activity. This is the reason that they do not allow bacteria to grow in the skin, which can provide relief in acne. In addition, the citrus acid present in lemon also does not allow Propionibacterium acnes to grow (33) . For this reason lemon is known as a home remedy for pimple.
HOW TO USE:
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and take it out in a bowl.
- Add few drops of water and mix it well.
- Now apply the mixture of water and lemon juice on the acne with the help of cotton.
- Wash the face after about 30 minutes.
The use of neem as a home remedy to remove pimples is quite popular. Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties are found in neem leaves (34) . Research published on the NCBI website states that an anti-acne pack can be prepared from ethanol extract of neem. Tulsi, green tea and many other ingredients were also used along with neem while making this pack.
This research found that the anti-acne formula made with the help of these ingredients can work against Propionibacterium as well as Staphylococcus epidermis (the bacteria that cause acne and acne) (35) . Due to these properties, neem leaves are considered as medicine for the treatment of pimple.
HOW TO USE:
- Grind some neem leaves and apply it on the acne.
- Apart from this, you can wash the face with a cold decoction by boiling neem in water.
- Along with neem, this paste can also be applied on the face by grinding basil and green tea together.
15. Multani Mitti
Multani mitti is also one of the home remedies to remove acne. Actually, acne is caused by the production of sebum (oily substance) by the oil glands of the skin (4) . Multani mitti can clean the dirt accumulated on the face by absorbing this natural oil formed in the skin. For this reason, it is believed that using multani mitti can reduce acne on the face. Multani mitti can also reduce facial blemishes, as it can deeply cleanse the skin (36) .
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare a paste by mixing three spoons of multani mitti with one spoon of honey and rose water as required.
- Now apply it on the face and wash the face after sometime.
16. Apple Cider Vinegar
Pimples Treatment At Home also includes apple cider vinegar. Acne can also occur due to an imbalance in the pH level of the skin (39) . For this reason, apple cider vinegar is used as a pimple removal remedy. Actually, apple cider vinegar can work to balance the pH of the skin. In addition, the antibacterial properties of apple vinegar can reduce acne by eliminating acne bacteria (40) .
HOW TO USE:
- Mix one teaspoon apple vinegar with half teaspoon water and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with water.
17. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is also used to reduce the problem of acne . The tannin found in it can act as an astringent for oily skin. Meaning, like a substance that reduces the formation of sebum (oily substance) from the face. For this reason, witch hazel can be used to treat pimples. In addition, witch hazel also has anti-inflammatory properties (26) (41) . On this basis, it can be said that witch hazel can be used as a home remedy for pimple.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply witch hazel oil on the affected area with the help of cotton.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water for some time.
Come on, know how to remove pimple with diet.
What to eat and what not to eat to prevent pimples – Diet for Pimples
As we have mentioned above in the article that acne is also caused due to wrong eating habits. For this reason, along with measures to remove pimples, improvement in eating habits is also necessary to prevent acne. For this reason, we are telling what to eat and what not to eat to prevent pimples.
What should we eat:
These foods can be included in the daily diet to stay away from acne (4) –
- whole grains
- less refined things
What not to eat:
Next we are telling how pimples can be treated.
Acne Treatment – Pimple Treatments in Hindi
If the problem of pimple is not overcome by home remedies, then the doctor should be consulted immediately. Below we are telling what can be the treatment of pimples.
- 1 . Topical Treatment – Medicines are also given to apply on the face for the treatment of acne. If these medicines do not work, then in the future, the doctor may recommend other options as a treatment for pimple (43) .
- 2 . Laser Treatment – In this modern method of pimple treatment, laser rays are used to kill the bacteria present in the acne. This method controls acne and can reduce the chances of getting acne in future (43) .
- 3 . Homeopathy – Nail-acne is also treated with this method. This may help relieve acne breakouts (44) .
- 4 . Treatment with blue and red light – This light therapy is also used to treat acne and pimples. Actually, a bacteria named Propionibacterium acnes is believed to be responsible for acne. At the same time, these bacteria are destroyed as soon as they come in contact with blue and red light. This causes the oil glands of the skin to shrink, which leads to the production of less sebum. It can be a good treatment for acne (45) .
stay connected with us
Now we will tell what is the reason for getting pimple in pregnancy.
Why do pimples occur during pregnancy?
Acne during pregnancy is caused by the production of maternal androgen hormones and sebum. Often, acne gets better in the first trimester of pregnancy, but sometimes it gets worse in the third trimester (46) .
Next, we are telling you how to prevent acne.
Pimple Prevention – Pimple Prevention Tips
We have already answered the question of how to stop pimples. Do you know that it can also be avoided by making changes in your lifestyle. Incorporating the tips given below in the article can also be a way to remove pimples (47) –
- Face the regular wash – Wash your face every day twice. This will clear the dust and soil that accumulates on the face and oil will not settle on the face.
- Time – time to face Aksfoliatt to – is cleaning the face of deeply Aksfoliatt skin. Also, the pores are also cleaned well.
- Makeup brush the day Wash – After using your makeup brush, wash it well. This prevents bacteria from growing on the brush.
- Drink plenty of water – Drink at least eight glasses of water every day. This will remove the impurities from the body.
- Do not take stress – We have mentioned above that acne can be caused due to stress. For this reason do not take stress and tension.
- Face to not touch – leave the habit of touching repeatedly face. Bacteria present on the hands can cause pimples on the face.
- Make the focus of Select – turn block playing through the pores of a make-up face. For this reason it is important to use only non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic makeup, they do not block the pores of the face.
- Catering to the habit enter – as we can get acne because of the habit of bad food that has been mentioned before. Therefore, consume foods rich in nutrition (6) .
Let us further know which are the best creams for pimples.
Which cream is good for pimples?
The name of the same cream comes in the list of good creams for pimples, which control excess oil production of the skin. Also deep clean the pores of the skin. Apart from this, if the pimple removal cream itself has the property of getting rid of its scars, then even better. Therefore, if you go to the market, keep these things in mind and choose the best cream for pimple.
Due to the frequent occurrence of pimple, there is definitely some impact on the glow and beauty of the skin. Remember that everyone is beautiful in their own right, pimple and acne cannot reduce the beauty of mind and personality. For this reason, without any hesitation, come out and go anywhere without any embarrassment. Pimples will be fine if not today or tomorrow. For mild to moderate acne, you can adopt the acne removal home remedies given in the article. At the same time, if the acne becomes severe, then instead of hesitating, contact the doctor immediately. Timely treatment of acne can prevent it from growing.
frequently asked Questions
Is it possible to get rid of pimples overnight?
No, pimples cannot be got rid of overnight.
Why should you avoid touching pimples?
Touching pimples repeatedly can cause bacteria to grow in it. Also, the condition of the pimple can be complicated (48) .
What is the difference between Acne and Acne?
Acne is a common skin disorder and pimple is a symptom of this condition.
Should the pimple be pressed and pulled?
No, pimple can get aggravated by pressing and pulling. Also, there may be scars on the face. For this reason, the pimple should neither be touched nor pressed or pulled.
What is white fluid in a pimple?
The white substance present in the pimple is pus.
Is Toothpaste Good for Pimples?
No, people do use it, but no scientific evidence is available related to its use.
Is ice good for pimples?
Yes, ice can help to some extent in relieving acne and pimples (49) . However, there is no exact scientific evidence related to how effective it will be.
Why are some pimples and acne hard?
Oil, bacteria and dirt can cause acne to harden. At present, there is no scientific evidence related to this.
When should I see a doctor for pimples?
When the pimples start growing more and home remedies do not work, then a doctor should be contacted immediately for the treatment of acne.
Follow Us Social Media