Daily Routine to Slow Down Metabolism: Weight Loss
You must have often heard about metabolism or metabolism that those whose metabolism is fast, they are absorbed. Whereas those whose metabolism is slow, they are obese. But hardly do you know the reason why this happens?
Metabolism is the biochemical process used to keep the body alive and convert food into energy for physical activity. Whether you exercise or not, this chemical process is always going on which is useful in the following things.
- in breathing
- to digest food
- transporting nutrients through the blood to the cells
- Provides energy to muscles, nerves and cells
- flushing out toxins from the body
The rate at which you burn calories or energy is called metabolic rate. The metabolic rate also includes your basal metabolic rate (BMR). In which the number of calories required to perform essential tasks, such as breathing and circulating blood, and calories burned during physical activity are included.
What is BMR, why is it important, what should be the BMR for healthy range, muscle gain and fat loss/burn? Click on this link for information about this.
It is true that metabolism slows down with age. But amidst the changing lifestyle of today, the problem of slow metabolism is often being seen in youngsters too. For this , along with adopting effective ways to increase metabolism , they also do not avoid consuming such food, which can slow metabolism .
Signs that show your metabolism is slow can tell from some signs . If you feel that your metabolism is slow even after healthy eating, then today we are telling you some such everyday habits, which slow down the metabolism.
- Not having breakfast
Often people skip breakfast in order to lose weight and this mistake slows down their metabolism. Having a nutritious breakfast is a great way to start your day. Because during sleep your metabolism slows down. So if you eat breakfast, it helps you burn more calories throughout the day.
According to Rush University Medical Center, when you have breakfast, you are telling your body that your body will get the same heavy calories throughout the day. This speeds up the metabolism to burn those calories. At the same time, when you do not have breakfast, the body gets the message that instead of burning the incoming calories, it should store it for energy in the future. (2)
It is a simple matter that by having a healthy breakfast, metabolism increases, not doing it slows down.
- Sitting too much
Office chair, car seat, and home sofa or bed. Often due to lack of activity in life, most of the time is spent sitting. This is the biggest reason for slowing down metabolism.
Sitting for long periods of time puts your body into energy-conservation mode, which means metabolism can be affected.
According to the UK’s National Health Service, “Prolonged sitting slows metabolism, which helps regulate blood sugar, regulate blood sugar, and break down body fat.” fat) affects the body’s capacity.” (3)
3 . Not strength training
Cardio exercise is good and it also burns calories quickly. But when you stop running, walking, cycling etc., then the burning of calories stops.
When you do HIIT and resistance-based workouts, calories are burned for a longer period of time.
According to the American Council on Exercise, “Strength training is a key compound in metabolism because it is directly linked to the muscles.” The more active muscle tissues there are in the body, the higher will be the metabolism. One pound of muscle burns an extra 4-6 calories per day compared to one pound of fat.
4 . Not getting enough protein
Protein provides nutrition to the muscles and helps in maintaining a healthy weight. If protein intake is reduced, there is a loss in muscle building and muscle repair.
You already know that the more muscles you have, the faster your metabolism will be. In addition, protein requires more energy to break down than carbs or fat, thus burning more calories during digestion.
Conclusion: Not drinking enough water, Living in stress, Refined carb food, Non eating dairy products, In heated room Sleeping in a warm room, not getting enough sleep, etc. can also slow down the metabolism.
Follow Us Social Media
Peoples Also Ask the Question related to the Topic
- slow down metabolism and gain weight
- pills to slow down metabolism and gain weight
- foods to slow down metabolism and gain weight
- metabolism slow down age
- metabolism slow down after weight loss
- metabolism slow down after 30
- alcohol slow down metabolism
- does sleeping slow down alcohol metabolism
- how to slow down metabolism bodybuilding
- how to slow down body metabolism
- beer slow down metabolism
- bananas slow down metabolism
- does beer slow down metabolism
- does banana slow down metabolism
- does buspar slow down metabolism
- can breastfeeding slow down metabolism
- drugs that slow down metabolism can cause
- metabolism slow down calorie deficit
- calories slow down metabolism
- creatine slow down metabolism
- can you slow down metabolism
- does cardio slow down metabolism
- does cyproheptadine slow down metabolism
- does cold slow down metabolism
- how to slow down drug metabolism
- does alcohol slow down metabolism
- does apetamin slow down metabolism
- does smoking slow down metabolism
- does milk slow down metabolism
- does sugar slow down metabolism
- do carbs slow down metabolism
- does omad slow down metabolism
- how slow down metabolism
- how to slow down high metabolism rate
- how to slow down metabolism for skinny guys
- how to slow down metabolism for skinny girl
- how to slow down metabolism bodybuilding
- how to slow down metabolism pills
- does heat slow down metabolism
- hormones that slow down metabolism