Bear River Health Department

Bear River Health Department

Including the Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

Department of Human Services

Department of Workforce Services

Family Support Center of Box Elder

The Family Place

New Hope Crisis Center

Planned Parenthood

The Pregnancy Care Center

The Center for Pregnancy Choices

Community Health Centers

prenatal and child health care

  • Bear River CHC
  • Clinica de Buena Salud
    Brigham City
  • Cache Valley CHC – Logan
    North Logan
  • Cache Valley CHC
    North Logan
  • Cache Valley CHC South
  • Bear Lake CHC
    Garden City
  • Midtown Logan Clinic

    Availability of medical assistance benefits for prenatal care, childbirth, and neonatal care

    Financial assistance for prenatal and obstetric care may be available from several sources. This includes private insurance, public funding for poor and near-poor women through Medicaid (Title XIX of the Social Security Act) and other sources, such as private charity care. Also available are prenatal and postnatal food and nutrition education services through the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program. Financial assistance programs are also available to help meet the child’s medical needs.

    The Baby Your Baby Hotline

    The Hotline is available with additional information by calling 1-800-826-9662, or visiting The Baby Your Baby Hotline is a statewide toll-free resource and referral service that provides information on how to obtain financial assistance and where to go for prenatal and child health care. Referrals are also made for other prenatal or postnatal services such as adoption services and parenting education. All calls to the Hotline are confidential.

    Agencies offering services to assist a woman through pregnancy (listed alphabetically)

    The following agencies have a variety of services available to assist a woman through pregnancy, at childbirth, and while the child is dependent. Some agencies may not be available in all areas of the state, but appropriate referrals can be made.

    The Information and Referral Center, a service of the United Way, can also provide referrals to resources in your area. Dial 211 or visit

Related Posts